POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TorusClutter (145KB) : Re: TorusClutter (145KB) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:16:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TorusClutter (145KB)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 12 May 2000 13:26:30
Message: <391C3EBB.727FA7E1@online.no>
Josh English wrote:

> So JPEG is definitely what knot to do...
> (Sorry, I don't know what came over me)

No, the knot was almost destroyed!

I wonder if I can post PNG images to this group?
(Is there a policy regarding what file format to use?)

> It amazing how a simple idea can make such a lovely image.

Thank you.

I like to fiddle around with simple shapes to find out how
they fit together.

But I'm afraid that many of you are beyond that stage,
and that you have all seen these shapes made by other
POV-ers in the "early days".

Tor Olav
--
mailto:tor### [at] hotmailcom